Tauranga Real Estate
To buy real estate in Bay of Plenty visit - www.westbayrealestate.co.nz
Tauranga - Better Quality of Life
A new Study shows that life is getting better in Tauranga and 11 other
New Zealand cities. The vast majority (93%) or Tauranga residents felt
they had a positive overall qualityof life, rating it as extremely good or
good. Other findings included:
- Tauranga's population grew by 14.4% in the last five years, the second highest rate of the 12 cities.
- Tauranga topped the board for internal migration, gaining 5634 people between 2001 and 2006.
- Over the five years ending March 2006, Tauranga's economy grew by an average of 4.3% per annum.
- Tauranga's growth rate of business was higher than the New Zealand average, growing 36% from 2002 to 2006
- Tauranga had the highest rate of growth in new jobs between 2003 and 2006 at 37.2%.
- The Bay of Plenty had the greatest regional decline in the unemployment rate, falling from 6.3% to 4% between 2003 and 2006.
- Tauranga rated top for health, with 71% of residents saying they were either in very good health or excellent health.
To read more visit - www.priorityone.co.nz